2013 Maintenance Days
CRF has and will continue to be a volunteer based organization. It would not be what it is today without the commitment of past volunteers.
Please use the doodle to sign up for your preferred maintenance day. Each program/member org. should only have one person signing up on their behalf.
Below is the # of days your organization/program should sign up for.
CASE – 3
CMSD – 2
SHAKER – 2
SIHS – 4
CSRA – 3
SJA – 2
WRRA – 7
Hawken - 2 (with another group)
Summer Collegiate – 1
A minimum of 20 people are required at each maintenance day.
Some days can be flexible but are to be 3 hours. There will be a sign in and out sheet on site that day.
If groups do not participate or fail to show up, they will be invoiced for the expense of hiring someone to complete the maintenance. The cost is $20 per hour per person required.
In addition, as maintenance items come up, they will be added to the list and communicated by the supervisor that day. For 2013, the Maintenance Staff for CRF will lead the maintenance day unless otherwise directed.
Teams are asked to sign up for 2013 dates on the doodle. The final schedule will be distributed at the B&G meeting in early December (TBD).
ERG Maintenance will be done during maintenance days.
Each erg should have the following done to it:
· Check to make sure that monitor is working. Replacement batteries are available in the office.
· Grease chain by pulling chain all the way out and applying oil. The oil is located under the sink in the main community room.
· Clean off slide by sitting on the seat and rolling slightly forward with rag held to slide wheel.
· Tighten all bolts and screws particularly those attaching the stands. You will need allen wrenches to do this!
· Clean and wipe down the remaining parts of the erg including handles, slide, seat, foot stretchers, and everything else!
· One person must do erg maintenance check off list!
In the months of June and December, the fan wheels will be cleaned by the assigned group for that month. Remove the fan wheel cover and dust the inside of the fan. There is a lot of dust that accumulates. Reattach cover. Bring a screwdriver!