Course Tour & Practice Session - Friday, Sept. 14th
The course is approximately 4800 meters and will be raced on the coxswains left side of the river to facilitate river traffic and docking.
See the Course Tour Video!
There will be TWO types of opportunities for participants to familiarize themselves with the course:
1) Friday evening practice session:
* Time: 5:45 - ~ 7:45 pm.
* Cost: $10 / boat; must register for this on Regatta Central in
* All boats must be escorted by a CRF coaching launch to
* If space is limiting, small boats will be given priority.
* If we are unable to accommodate your request, your fee will
2) Friday evening Course Tours for Coxswains, Coaches, and Scullers:
* Length: Approximately 40 minutes
* Time: Launches will leave the CRF dock at 15 minute
intervals between 6 and 7 pm.
* Cost: $10/boat; must register for this on Regatta Central in
* Conducted by experienced local coach/coxswain for those who wish to preview this challenging course.
* You will be assigned a time slot after registration. If a slot is unavailable, your fee will be refunded.
Register for either option on Regatta Central.