Directions To Reserve a Facility (example conference room):
Reservations are requested by this process and then approved by the E.D.
HOW TO RESERVE THE CONFERENCE ROOM ON LINE:
3. Click “my account”, and log into your account with your username and password
4. Next click on “reservations” in the tab across the top.
5. Select Reservation Request
6. Under description, put the name of who is meeting (example, HOTC committee)
7. Put the number of guests. Please note that the room max is only 16 so you cannot list more than that for the conference room. Press Continue
8. Next select the CRF Boathouse and meeting room, press continue
9. Select conference room A (the board room) or B which is outside the board room in the hallway or both if you need. Press continue
10. List the date and time and length of meeting along with continue
11. Confirm the date on the calendar and press continue
12. Press Submit
13. The request then comes to me for approval.
** Please note that if you want to see what is available before you attempt to make a reservation, then you should use the “view facility” tab to check.
** If you are able to make the request, the facility is available because you cannot make the request if it is not
Please follow the same steps to reserve equipment. Equipment and facilities can be reserved on the same request at once.