CRF Coach Training Program
CRF is offering a training program to provide you with the skills to comfortably step into the coaching launch.
Our step-by-step process, taught by current CRF coaches, provides you with all the tools you need to feel confident taking out crews on the Cuyahoga. Within three months, through classroom and practical training sessions, opportunities to obtain your required certification and ride-along with current programs, you will learn the ins and outs of coaching on our mighty Cuyahoga.
RSVP to the below events, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the program.
- SaM Study Sessions 2/18, 23, 26, 27; 3/2, 28, 29 in the CRF Board Room, weeknight dates at 6pm, weekend dates at 10am. Please RSVP to email@example.com
- SaM test dates 3/7, 11; 4/3, 8 in the CRF Board Room, weeknight tests at 7pm, weekend tests at 10am. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CQL Trainee Learning Days 3/18, 26; 4/15, 23 in the CRF Board Room, 1-3pm Please RSVP to email@example.com
- CRF Safety Briefings 2/19, 22, 28; 3/4, 5 in the CRF Board Room, weeknight dates at 7pm, weekend dates at 10am
- CPR Session(s) 2/19, 3/4 CRF Board Room, 11am. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coaching Docs Due 03/06/17
Please click on this link to view the 2017 Spring Coaching Calendar: Coaching Schedule Spring 2017